Microwave Detector IDL-VMD10
This product is the direction detection microwave sensor based on 24G integrated chips. It detects the approach signal, ignores the far away signal and shields unnecessary door opening actions. It can also be switched to two-way detection mode. Compared with microwave sensors with modular antennas on the market, it has extremely obvious advantages as below:
1) Object movement direction recognition: It can accurately judge whether a person or an object is approaching or far away.
2) Super anti-vibration: The algorithm can eliminate reciprocating vibrations in a certain range.
3) Ultra-long detection distance: The maximum detection distance of vehicle can be up to 8 meters or more. For adults, it is not less than 5 meters.
4) Excellent product consistency: MMIC monolithic microwave integrated antenna ensures that the receiving sensitivity of each product is very close.
1. Four-core plug-in connector; 2. Sensitivity adjustment knob; 3. MMIC integrated planar antenna; 4. Detection direction selection pin header
Working Principle: Doppler Effect
Center Frequency: 24.125GHz
Maximum Installation Height: Less than 5 meters
Detection Mode: one-way detection and two-way detection pin switch
Minimum Detection Speed:
Relay Output: COM NO
Hold Time: 0.5 seconds
Housing Material: ABS plastic
Housing Color: black, silver gray
Power Supply Voltage: 12-24VAC/DC±10%