1) Adopt a square floor cover and have a non-slip texture design. Both the floor cover and the column cover use precision casting mold technology and a variety of special anti-corrosion treatments.
2) The power unit adopts electro-hydraulic fully sealed, and is installed on the side in parallel with the column, with manual and mechanical fire emergency lowering in the power off state.
3) The insulation resistance between the power supply of the piling equipment, the power lead-in end and the bare metal parts of the shell, the reinforced insulation equipment is not less than 5MΩ, and the basic insulation equipment is not less than 2MΩ to ensure the safety of use.
4) The product has passed 48h salt spray inspection and meets the 9th level requirements in QB/T3832-1999 Table 2.
5) A single piling device with a diameter of 220 mm and a lifting height of 600 mm can withstand a load of 6.8 tons and a speed of 65KM per hour and be used normally after impact. The vehicle body intrusion distance is less than 10 meters。
6) The power unit can be equipped with a hydraulic pressure holding system, which can compensate for the sinking of the column due to physical pressure relief (optional).
7) Adopt multiple anti-corrosion treatment processes such as electrophoresis, galvanizing and spraying.